EXTRAORDINARY COMPANY TRANSACTIONS
The studio provides advisory services in extraordinary company transactions and company restructuring, with particular emphasis on the following:
- Transfers of business and assets in general.
- Company transformations.
- Solvent liquidations.
Tax advice and tax litigation:
The firm provides assistance in tax matters nationally and internationally. It also assists clients in the initial stages of tax litigation and before the Tax Commission. Our main activities are:
- Tax planning.
- National tax advice.
- Tax assistance during tax audits.
- Submission and management of official enquiries to the tax authorities.
- Tax payment plans.
- Acquiescence rulings.
- Submission and management of applications for assessment with settlement.
- Lodging of petitions and appeals to the competent tax commissions and interventions at hearings.
- Court settlements.
- Legal assistance in criminal tax matters.
The members of the firm hold corporate positions in companies and public and private institutions, identified as follows:
- Board member.
- Sole director.
- Liquidator or co-liquidator.
- Statutory auditor.
- Member of the Supervisory Board.
Restructuring ed advisory services
The firm assists clients in:
- Asseveration under the bankruptcy law.
- Verification of accuracy of company data for the purposes of the Bankruptcy Law.
- Financial restructuring.
- Due diligence.
- Company valuations.
- Turnaround operations.
Inheritance matters, family offices and protection of assets
The firm has expertise in issues related to close corporations in the following operations:
- Generational succession.
- Rationalisation of family assets.
- Holding companies
- Trusts and other structures for the segregation of personal assets and their administration and management.
- Generational transfers
- Family office.
Pre-insolvency and pre-bankruptcy assistance
The firm guides companies through the procedures of debt restructuring agreements and certified reorganisation plans.
- Assistance in the adoption and management of procedures under article 67 of the Bankruptcy Law, such as full or partial company reorganisation plans.
- Preparation and management of debt restructuring agreements, pursuant to article 182 bis of the Bankruptcy Law.
- Preparation and management of applications for Arrangements with Creditors, either in liquidation or as a going concern.
- Drafting and managing own applications for relief orders.