Information and request for consent to personal data processing
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 - Consolidated Privacy Act - in relation to personal data concerning you, which you will give us through the site www.studiomellarini.itand which will be processed by Alexander Mellarini chartered accountant and statutory auditor we hereby state:
The aims of the processing for which consent is granted where required (Article 23 of Legislative Decree. 196/03)
- business and tax consulting;
- information, commercial and mailing list registration activities;
-administrative / accounting activities;
Method of processing - Conservation
The processing will be carried out automatically and/or manually, using methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by the controller and persons duly appointed by firm's administration, in accordance with the provisions of articles 31 et seq. of Legislative Decree 196/03. Data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed.
Communication and disclosure
Your processed data will not be disseminated. The data may be disclosed to third parties in the following categories: - providers of services for the management of the computer system used by Alessandro Mellarini and telecommunications networks (including e-mail and website); - providers of assistance to customers / associates; - firms or companies relevant to assistance services. Entities in the above categories are responsible for the data processing, or act as totally independent data controllers. The list of data controllers is constantly updated and is available at the offices of Alessandro Mellarini Alessandro Mellarini.Any further communication or disclosure will only be with your express consent. The data will not be communicated or transferred abroad.
Provision of personal data
The provision of your personal data is mandatory for the data marked with * in order for you to be able to use our services; in the event of absent data or a communication error, Alessandro Mellarini may not be able to provide the services, necessary for response to the requests of site users.
The provision of personal data not marked with * is optional. Without it, the controller will be unable to provide the services related to these. For the processing of the above data we request that consent be issued via the web.
You may assert your rights in accordance with articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 No. 196 by contacting the data controller with address for service at the headquarters of the firm.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
2. Moreover, the person concerned has the right to obtain indications of:
a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the holder, person in charge and appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) the entities or categories of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may gain knowledge of it as appointed representatives within state territory, as persons in charge or as agents.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain: a) updating, correction or, when interested, the extension of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, also with regard to their contents, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected. 4. The interested party has the right to object to, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection; b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is è Alessandro Mellarini with offices in Via del Brennero 43 Trento (TN).
The person in charge of processing is Alessandro Mellarini, domiciled at the same business address.
If the user does not wish to be contacted further, the use of the personal data will cease immediately. When contacting the firm's office, the user is asked to provide e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone numbers, to enable the correct handling of the request. To unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time simply write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Alessandro Mellarini Via del Brennero 43 Trento (TN) - 38122 with the subject "unsubscribe mailing list".
Updated on: 8/07/13